Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are 100% plug and play. You just have to plug the oem connector to the included capacitor in reverse.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I likey! Hope you do too!
I am just glad they aren't SILVERSTARS!!! lmao
Hope you enjoy!
I can't live without HID's!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've done a lot of stuff to my charger, but this ranks right up there near the top. One of the coolest mods. I would do this to all my cars in the future. You just have to do your research and find what works the best for you.

·
Registered
243 Posts
??????? much if you don't mind. Nice by the way.

·
Registered
243 Posts
good price. They look sweet.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
so the entire headlight assembly for the pair was 175? not bad at all. What company made these and do they have a warrenty? The only thing thats been holding me back is the whole condensation in the headlight possibility... and the fact that I dont want to bake a headlight.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so the entire headlight assembly for the pair was 175? not bad at all. What company made these and do they have a warrenty? The only thing thats been holding me back is the whole condensation in the headlight possibility... and the fact that I dont want to bake a headlight.
HIDs or not, you will eventually get condensation in your headlights. I did, as did many other members

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i really dont feel to confident about baking my lights either but i think enough people here have done it with no problems so i am that much closer to going for it myself

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!

They are 100% plug and play. You just have to plug the oem connector to the included capacitor in reverse.

They look sick and nice ride....I order mine last friday hope to get mine sometime this week how long did it took you to get this bad boys?? Can't wait:knockout:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Web site link?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Wow...just great...i've been waiting for my S.A 8000k kit for my fogs for over a week now....
Over a week!!!Oh man I order them last friday man then that means I'll get them in two weeks...Can't wait......:zombie:

·
Registered
282 Posts
whats the link to buy these hids that you posted

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
sorry i am at work without the pics i mixed up halos with hid my bad need to go home and see the pics so i can see what system your talking about. which is relly what i should have done before typing

·
Registered
542 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts