Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Andre at Edge Racing today...After a nice discussion we both came to the conclusion that I need a higher stall and a STR more focused on the track. We both decided based on my goals that it was time to go big or go home!

With all known mods and dyno numbers thrown in, Andre recommended at 3800 stall with the STR set up to maximize torque in the mid to upper rpms.
My convertor will be built within the next 6 days and should arrive in time for me to cuss and swear as I try and get it in the car in time for the net race.

Andre is a great guy to work with and offers a money back guarantee if your not happy along with a two year warranty!
Im pretty excited! :rocker:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
In excited as hell too!!! You get a new tc and so do I!! Will Andre carry over any warranty on your existing tc?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In excited as hell too!!! You get a new tc and so do I!! Will Andre carry over any warranty on your existing tc?
Yep! You will need to call him with my name and he will give you the details

NOw the exciting part about moving to the higher stall.....

Currently at my stall I am leaving the line making 165hp and 290lbs of torque.....
By moving up to a 3800 stall I will be leaving the line making 230hp and 330 lbs of torque...

So new convertor I will be leaving making 65hp and 40ft/lbs of torque more than I am now because I am higher in the power band :beerchug:

Not sure what its worth in the 1/4, but it cant hurt being more in the sweet spot during the whole run, oh then add in the different Stall to torque ratio..:rocker:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Awesome Dave!!! I might get into dangerous territory with a stall and nitrous off the line. I think I see a spun driveshaft in my near future!!!
DAVE = PISSED OFF WIFE IN THE MAKING

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your gonna need slicks!!!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Like I said Dave = pissed off wife. If you lived close my wife would hate us hanging out, we would both be poor as broke with 10sec street cars. Lol

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
You should be a solid 12.0 car with that stall. Whats your best 60ft?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! Wifes....they have no clue on whats cool!

My best 60 is a 1.69 but average a 1.74

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Lol lame-o's!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts