Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just bought a 2007 srt8 about two weeks ago. So far ive got a k&n air filter on it, and have done a mid muffler delete. Im wondering where to start next? I will be re doing the exhaust. It sounds good but not quite where i want it. I am thinkin new piping ( any suggestions on what size tubing would help, 2 1/2, 2 3/4, 3?) and some flowmaster super 44s. My next step is what i want some opinions on. what will deliver the most performance for the money? Headers, diablo tuner, cams? Let me know what your experience has been with different mods

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Cam is the way to go bang for buck performance!

The diablosport predator/intune/trinity is the simple way to feel/unleash more of the performance that already exists.
I gained 20HP/20TQ with a custom tune (predator) with an exhaust, hi-flows, drop-in filter. Hi-flow cats are another good/simple way to get more HP. Bang for buck better than cat-back. The SRT factory tune is more aggresive than the RT so added a predator is not so much night and day like on an RT - Definitely still feel it tho

·
Registered
985 Posts
So you've been a member since 09, have 4 posts, and the last two I've seen are yours trying to peddle these rockers?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
84 Posts
How about some Grip Rockers for a nice appearance upgrade? Just so happens I have a set that I want to sell :D
Hey ill buy em. I live right by you just stick em in your dumpster and ill grab em from there

·
Registered
84 Posts
but ya i would agree with the tuner and you could also try a CAI that pulls air from somewhere other than the hot engine bay like a stack performance bullet intake

you can actually lose some power with CAI if its sucking in warm air

1 - 10 of 10 Posts