Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Man that's what I've been waiting for... This grill is what I want. I'm gonna have to start saving up.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
This grille is very nice in person. It makes the front of the car more aggressive!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Is it easy to swap out and how much $$$ is it?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
How's the FIt & Finish? I've seen some of the Danko grills where there appeared to be Gaps between grill & bumper.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I really like that first grill, plus that two tone on that charger. Really aggressive, nice job :beerchug:

Just have to save more now. THANKS! :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
How's the FIt & Finish? I've seen some of the Danko grills where there appeared to be Gaps between grill & bumper.
The fact that 95% of the grilles installed don't have any gaps is indication that they weren't installed in the best possibe fasion. To make things easier, we are also now including a custom drilled metal bar for the bottom to clamp the fascia so it is easier to install and doesn't have a gap on the bottom if done properly.

·
Registered
160 Posts
WOW.... thats all i can say as my bottom jaw just hit the floor! Great job guys!

·
Registered
866 Posts
That looks awesome, but again, how easy is it to install and how much? I'm really thinking about ordering one in about two weeks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts