Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new covers for the SRT have arrived! :)
These are unpainted, bare aluminum right now. Should have some painted + some polished pics in a few days......

These covers will cover the entire coil area. The 5.7 covers should be ready in a few days, and will look almost the same - and should fit the '05's also :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have pic' of a completed one for a 5.7?
Not yet - I had the SRT's rushed, as I have 4 sets needing to get to a powder coater for a show in Texas :) Said Superbee owners to remain anonymous.....

MadC, the link to store not worknig...say no items available at this time....:(
Sorry. I haven't put them up for sale yet, as I still need to confirm fitment on the SRT tomorrow night. Just in case I really screwed up some dimensions, I didn't want to sell any without proper QC first..... :) If all goes well, they should be on the Ebay store tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks TorRed...

Here are some pics of the original design, which will be similar, but slightly different. The new design covers the coils. I'll most likely carry both designs, as I'm sure some will prefer to not cover the coils....

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Any updates on the new 5.7 covers or pictures?

NEED soon!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Question. Do the coffee cups come with the covers? :lol:

Nice lookin' covers!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Not yet - I had the SRT's rushed, as I have 4 sets needing to get to a powder coater for a show in Texas :) Said Superbee owners to remain anonymous.....

All HAIL Mad C.....you rock Nick :rockon:.

I wonder which said Superbee owners you could be talking about, LOL. Maybe these 2 Superbee's. Thanks a million Nick for getting the SRT covers made in time for the big event coming up. They will be back from the powder coaters in time to install. Again you Rock Nick, thanks. The Killer B's 948 & 993.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Mark :)

Your hardware, and stock covers went out today. Hopefully you'll have 'em by time you get the covers from powder.

As an FYI - the fuel rail bolts on the SRT are metric 6x1.00.....

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Thanks Mark :)

Your hardware, and stock covers went out today. Hopefully you'll have 'em by time you get the covers from powder. I got the FedEx shipping confirmation today, thanks. I remembered you telling me the new hardware would ship with my oe covers. The hardware should arrive in plenty of time.

As an FYI - the fuel rail bolts on the SRT are metric 6x1.00.....
Thanks for the heads up.

FreeBeeSRT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts