Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I beat ya, lol. Got mine for around $112 shipped off eBay. I got it a while ago, but there is a link somewhere on this forum showing the eBay link. I can't wait to install mine. Just trying to decide what taillights I wanna do before I install this spoiler.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Looks good. I am partial to this spoiler though. That is great price.... You can buy this spoiler with the sides filled in from Ernie and Jason at 402 Motoring.

Are the you taillights painted? I would check into filling them. They turn out great......

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
looks really good

·
Registered
846 Posts
That looks awsome, love how the lines flow with the rake... One of my favorites...

·
Registered
542 Posts
By far the best spoiler... Nice

·
Registered
609 Posts
Looks good. I am partial to this spoiler though. That is great price.... You can buy this spoiler with the sides filled in from Ernie and Jason at 402 Motoring.

Are the you taillights painted? I would check into filling them. They turn out great......

Actually we are no longer selling RK products, in fact we are going to be marketing our own spoilers in the near future.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Actually we are no longer selling RK products, in fact we are going to be marketing our own spoilers in the near future.
Well you better get me one of those then....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.