Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see, we have a new header on the website above... let me know if you like the new header.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Love the new header! Great job and keep up the good work.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looks Great. Love it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
ekool ... love the header! Much more in keeping with the personality of the Charger.

You captured two key design elements important to the car. The quad headlights that hlep make the car both menacing and cool looking ... and the rear quarter bulge over the rear wheels that shouts RWD power ready to go.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
looks sweet......

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice...

Keep up the improvements

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm feelin the R/T on the door. might have to do that(but w/s and 8)speakin of why didn't you put an SRT in the header? and can i please get my font back

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Like the new header... There is another Charger board out on the net, I stumbled upon it by mistake and now I can't remember the name...(I hate when I do that!) the whole board was done in a pleasent shade of green and they had many more threads like performance upgrades, kill stories, etc.. in the intrest of making this the best Charger forum on the net...I think it is time to do some expanding. The car is now on the streets and people are having real world experiences with them, to lump a lot of this under general discussion means some topics get buried before anybody gets to really respond. I really do like the new header, if that is the direction we are heading in...bring it on!!!
P.S. please give Ron his font back, if he is going to continue to use the ugly orange lettering...let him go all the way :whistle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts