Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Holy crap I like that! I wish you had a match to my car.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I almost asked why you wouold do that since it covers a turn signal light, but then I remembered its only a turn marker light if you do the free mod. lol

·
Premium Member
908 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Placed my order for the flat blacks tonight, this may be something I can actually install myself, yea!:grin: I'll post pics if I'm successful.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have to have me some of these

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
tb too? i dont think the yellows would match that good

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Got Bright Silver ?

Edit:

I've seen these on your website for some time but I've never been able to get the drop-down color choices box to work, I click on it and nothing happens, just the focus moves to the box itself, no drop-down action though ... coding error on the site ?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Got Bright Silver ?

Edit:

I've seen these on your website for some time but I've never been able to get the drop-down color choices box to work, I click on it and nothing happens, just the focus moves to the box itself, no drop-down action though ... coding error on the site ?
you can double click on the drop down box and it'll work fine :)

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I got mine. I'm thinking if I have time tomorrow I will install them. Do I just clean the lights and stick these on? Or am I supposed to use a dawn/water mixture like I've heard people have to use on the large decals. Thanks in advance.:grin:

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
I just ordered the side markers and the eyebrows....ill try to post pic. when I get them.How do i install.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry about the drop-down box issue. I'm still trying to figure it out. It seems only IE6 really has the issue. I checked with someone that designs sites and the code I'm using is correct, but the program is somehow changing it after I put it in. It's weird...
---

To install the side markers and headlight eyebrows- we include detailed instructions with every order. PM me or email ([email protected]) if you'd like me send you a copy online so you have them before you get the products. (all orders placed today, will ship tomorrow morning by the way).

We recommend the wet method so you can position the decal just right and not have any bubbles.

We should have more pictures soon of these installed.

Let me know if you need anything else :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Reflective is the reflective Black a matte black or glossy? Thx.
It's glossy. Because it reflects white, whenever light hits it, it can change from gloss black, to a charcoal-ish looking color to bright white. It's not a deep, pure black because of the metallic in it, but it is very glossy.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts