Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was bound to happen, times keep getting lower and lower but now we have a new number to beat. I tried running the gas down the last couple days when I decided I was going to go Tues- Today but still ended up a haid under 3/4 tank Da was about 1700-1900 I'll check in the morning.
Got to also thank B&G for helping me out with my tune, that box has been back and forth about 4 or 5 times now I've been driving Dave crazy

·
Registered
258 Posts
Excellent times...the new champion is crowned! It was fun tonight. Anytime I can lay some more rubber down for you to launch from just let me know. :cool:

...I ran a few more times after you left but the prep was just breaking down so I didn't get any better times. ...actually my first run for the night ended up as my best.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I am getting my sidewinder installed on friday, and should be getting my diablo with in a week or two and going to the track at the end of the month. With my currant mods I ran a 13.7 @ 102 on a 70 degree day, I am hoping with my new mods and with temps in the 50's that I can get low 13's and I would be thrilled if I got in the 12's.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent times...the new champion is crowned! It was fun tonight. Anytime I can lay some more rubber down for you to launch from just let me know. :cool:

...I ran a few more times after you left but the prep was just breaking down so I didn't get any better times. ...actually my first run for the night ended up as my best.
Thanks and I can tell you from our run before that, that your taillights are working perfectly

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
LOL, isn't it ironic how the truly quick people are usually the ones who talk the least trash and are the most gracious in the sport? (well, usually, there are always exceptions but in general...)

It's usually us 13 and 14 second slowpokes that get involved in the bitchfests...

Congrats to you both for excellent performances...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
:clap: :clap: :rockon: Congrats Al!!! :rockon: :clap: :clap:

Nicely done Al, love the 60' times to. Looks like you finally got tune dialed in. I know took you awhile, but man looks like it was worth it. Can't wait to see her run in Oct.

:clap: :clap: :rockon: Congrats Al!!! :rockon: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Damn, that's one fast 5.7 you got there. Glad to hear you got
the tune worked out.

·
Registered
641 Posts
what are you running for rubber and are you warming them up b4 your run?
Nice ###

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I envy that 1.7x 60' you got on the runs...............someday I hope to achieve that level of greatness!!! My best on stock tires is a 2.01 60'.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
very impressive!

With your experience, what are the most effective and cost effective mods?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:clap: :clap: Great run!! :yes: WOW!! 12.58 in a 1/4 mile!! :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
391 Posts
WOW great run my man
What mod would you credit to making the difference.Gatta be the heads:grin:
I see your laying allmost 400HP

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great times man.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW great run my man
What mod would you credit to making the difference.Gatta be the heads:grin:
I see your laying allmost 400HP
Hard to tell I did the Heads,Cam, TC,and Drag radials all in 1 shot

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.