Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Black '06 R/T R&T last Thursday, and have been loving every minute of it!:grin:

Already did a couple of things on it:
Silverstar low beams and fogs
Polished the ECM on the right side of the engine bay

It's going to need some parts though to make it 100%

Jack and spare mounting stud - Mine is missing

Left side fog light - It's cracked, but for now sealed with silicone

paint will need to be polished out with a rotary buffer and rear and front bumper possibly repainted - I need to claybar it soon to see how severe the damage actually is, but it is pretty rough feeling paint for only a year old. I'm afraid the previous owner never washed or waxed it. :( Rear has some paint cracking where someone backed or got bumped by something. Front is pitted from rocks and bug guts that were never cleaned off.

Right front plastic inner wheelwell - it's got a big split in it

Other than those things though, the inside is in very good shape and the car looks and drives very nice :)

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Dude welcome to the forums. I know nw Houston is a stretch but in Alvin on October 20th I am holding a meet and greet. YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME DOWN.

Also check out http://www.spacecitylx.com

Great bunch of guys who love Modern Mopar Muscle.

Scott

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from just south (SA)!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I picked up my Black '06 R/T R&T last Thursday, and have been loving every minute of it!:grin:

Already did a couple of things on it:
Silverstar low beams and fogs
Polished the ECM on the right side of the engine bay

It's going to need some parts though to make it 100%

Jack and spare mounting stud - Mine is missing

Left side fog light - It's cracked, but for now sealed with silicone

paint will need to be polished out with a rotary buffer and rear and front bumper possibly repainted - I need to claybar it soon to see how severe the damage actually is, but it is pretty rough feeling paint for only a year old. I'm afraid the previous owner never washed or waxed it. :( Rear has some paint cracking where someone backed or got bumped by something. Front is pitted from rocks and bug guts that were never cleaned off.

Right front plastic inner wheelwell - it's got a big split in it

Other than those things though, the inside is in very good shape and the car looks and drives very nice :)

welcome -- we can help you with that list -- pls chk us out at www.spacecitylx.com as chargin scott mentions - he is the South Side Coordinator and holding a meet in his area to further develop our membership with spacecity lx -- there are also a few other meets on the site over the next several weeks ---contact us at [email protected] if you want to start tackling some of those mods -- hope we see you soon .

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welccome from Tennessee-you'll love the R/T-and black is the fastest color!:grin:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Here's some pics of her right after I got home and before the first washing

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome to the forums too ... I too am in NW Htown...

If you see a black SRT ... Throw me a wave ...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

What part of town do you live in? I saw one on Telge on saturday IIRC

·
Registered
245 Posts

Hey SRT8, do you have a kid at Langham Creek HS? I keep seeing a black one in the parking lot?

·
Registered
410 Posts
What part of town do you live in? I saw one on Telge on saturday IIRC
Was not on Telge on Saturday ... Was on Friday ... I live in Copperfield for now but will move by the end of the year out between fry and barker cypress... off Longenbough ...

There are at least 3 black srt-8's i've seen so far ... One guy owns a quick lube on hwy 6 between long... and 529 ...

Saw the other one at the liquer store on Saturday ... If your here holla ..

And another my wife sold to someone who lives near...

Mine is missing the ram logo from the trunk ... and with sunroof...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey SRT8, do you have a kid at Langham Creek HS? I keep seeing a black one in the parking lot?
Not me either ... Like I said ... there are a few in the area for sure...

Got another friend in neighborhood that has steel blue R/T with R/T package...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts