Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how does it look? I put it on last night. Didn't want to put on the red R/T emblem, so I put on the matching chrome one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Very slick! I like it! :biggrin: Mike

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
out of ignorance how did you get it on? I am looking at doing something similiar. I am really waiting on the black daytona grill. i like the front end look of the daytona.

It looks great kurby!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Let us know. I have a spare that I would like to attach as well. Mine is just the plastic one that is found on the trunk deck lid. I am still considering the purchase of the red and black one.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The emblem already had the two sided tape on the back, all I added was plastic to plastic adehesive, made by 3M. Seriously, a gel type SUPER GLUE (ensure that it's heat/water resistant) will work perfect. Trust me, it would take an act of GOD to remove mine. I've already had it tested through a drenching rain storm, baking florida sun and a two hundred mile road trip and it's still just as secure as the day I put it on.

·
Registered
331 Posts
It looks great! Where did you buy it from?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Gweem, thanks for the comment. :grin:

I was on Ebay about three weeks ago, and just happened to come across someone selling the R/T logo and the RAM Head logo. I haven't seen one posted on there since, but I'm sure they will start showing up again. I'd be willing to bet, you could get one from the dealer, but I couldn't tell you what they would charge. I paid $19.95 for mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts