Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I was looking over on the LX forums and saw your update post for last week,

in it you said you guys are coming out with 2 new performance products.....what are they? This has been rolling around my head since before you announced the catch cans. You said there was gonna be 3 products, so 1 down 2 to go. spill the beans already!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
soon Phil :). Patience LOL. By the way some goodies went out to you on Friday I believe One is on the BT Charger, and we will have another ready shortly. One item we will be testing on 1fast4dr Scotts car here very soon. and also the one on the BT Charger will be going on Scotts car also.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I got the tracking number....... is it friday yet!! =D

So youre telling me you got one of my things on BT charger? or one of the new parts?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah whats happening with this new "performance products" deal ;) (my wallet is begging me not to ask, but i just gotta)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Testing on our beta tester 6.1 car will be happening within the week. If this product performs as we anticipate it will, we will be incorporating the same material into some other performance mods also.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Such a tease!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweeet =)

BTW I got my shifter just fine today!! Thanks again Heidi it looks awesome, cant wait to get it put in.

getting the shifter is about the only thing thats gone right for me this weekend =( to top it off after dropping off my car to get my headers and exhaust put on.... they wait all day then call me and say oh sorry we overbooked and wont be able to get your car done. =P what a crapy weekend.

im gonna go install my shifter now cause that will put a smile on my face

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UHHHH OHHHH!!!!!

Heidi !!! I warned ya, and im hoping you just sent me the wrong thing but the shifter in the state you sent me wont work for 07 models and up. Check your PM's for details.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
6.1 Spacers have been thru phase one testing!

How about intake manifold spacers?

We will post pictures as soon as we are able to do so after our patent attorney gives us the ok to do so

We have installed our prototype spacers and the results are very promising. We have seen a great temperature drop from the heads to the manifold. 30 degrees at idle for 20 minutes and 40 to 50 degree difference right after running the engine hard around town. These are not made from phenolic,they do not require gaskets,and they will be reusable in regards to you can take off your manifiold and replace them without any chance of leaks. They are port matched to the manifold slightly larger than the intake to allow for any inconsistancy in the cast manifold. They will come with stainless hardware and also dowel pins to align your new spacers with the construction holes and keep them inline while assembling for the best possible flow . This is a high Tech space age material and we have applied for patents on both material and our leak free design. More information to come soon!

The parts have also been precision machined to flatness of .002 ensuring there will be no gaps and therefore no leaks.

Thanks,
Dan
B.T.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
We will post pictures as soon as we are able to do so after our patent attorney gives us the ok to do so

We have installed our prototype spacers and the results are very promising. We have seen a great temperature drop from the heads to the manifold. 30 degrees at idle for 20 minutes and 40 to 50 degree difference right after running the engine hard around town. These are not made from phenolic,they do not require gaskets,and they will be reusable in regards to you can take off your manifiold and replace them without any chance of leaks. They are port matched to the manifold slightly larger than the intake to allow for any inconsistancy in the cast manifold. They will come with stainless hardware and also dowel pins to align your new spacers with the construction holes and keep them inline while assembling for the best possible flow . This is a high Tech space age material and we have applied for patents on both material and our leak free design. More information to come soon!

The parts have also been precision machined to flatness of .002 ensuring there will be no gaps and therefore no leaks.

Thanks,
Dan
B.T.
Now thats what im talkin about!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
On our spacers, the beta test car will be running with them for a week. We will then take it back to stock. We also posted this in the performance mod's threads as well. The temps were taken with a temp gun before and after.

We are also in the process of lining up an independant lab to verify our findings. We will be making some slight modifications to the prototype.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts