Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We wanted to post info on some of the lighting we were using on this build before SEMA but since we did not have much time we took some pictures to go over some of the parts used on this Camaro.

Here is a picture from SEMA:

A cool mod that was getting lots of attention at the show were our custom "Concept" style mirrors with integrated LED dual-intensity turn signals.

Hella HID Foglight Projector Kit:

Our Amber ORACLE Halo Kit along with the Amber Fog Light Halo Kit makes sure this car gets attention at night meets.

For an even more aggressive look an Amber LED strip was installed in the grill and an Amber scanner in the lower grill opening.

In the rear are the Afterburner Tail Light Halos, SMD Sidemarkers, LED License Plate LEDs, an Illuminated Bowtie, SMD Reverse Lights, and Amber LED pods to illuminate the turbo system.

Inside the car there is an Amber LED Interior Kit and LED strip used in the sound system, cup holders, and door sills.

The trunk has LED strip in the trunk lid LCD Screen Frame, around the subwoofers, under the amps, and RGB strip in the amp rack bed.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the products you see above :D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pictures the guys at STS sent us that they took of the car at SEMA:

Rear GM skirt moulded to the rear bumper:

Custom Billet "ORACLE EDITION" Badges:

Revolution Lip also moulded to front bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
You did a superlative job on a mediocre car.

I just don't understand all the excitement over the new Camaros. To me it looks like job justification for the disgraced designers of the Aztec (AKA the Rhino on Crack).

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
^^ same, I would never really be interested in driving the camaros... BUT if you gave me this one I'd probably sport it around town :cowsmile:

Funny, but serious question - are the rings around the subs able to withstand the vibrations?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Funny, but serious question - are the rings around the subs able to withstand the vibrations?
That is actually a sheet of 1/2" acrylic, the acrylic is edgelit with our LEDs so wherever the acrylic is smooth it is clear and if it is not smooth (ie: sub openings) it is very bright.

One cool thing that you can not really see in the photos is that we had a local tattoo artist go in and take a clean tattoo needle and "tattoo" the acrylic with random tribal patterns so you get this additional glowing effect through the clear acrylic.

I will have to post some close-up shots of that :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts