Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to make use of the week off and finishing up on the mods I had waiting then got her washed up and some new pics taken. Hope you like.

·
Registered
140 Posts
:smoke: Nice ride bro,lookin good.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I got to give it up for a fellow Security Forces member. I actually just seperated about 4 months ago from Vandenberg, AFB. Nice ride! I was at Lackland last September for 7-Level Craftsman course, and it actually looks like that is the building in the background... I would know Lackland AFB anywhere! Again, thats a beautiful car! Give the students hell for me!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got to give it up for a fellow Security Forces member. I actually just seperated about 4 months ago from Vandenberg, AFB. Nice ride! I was at Lackland last September for 7-Level Craftsman course, and it actually looks like that is the building in the background... I would know Lackland AFB anywhere! Again, thats a beautiful car! Give the students hell for me!
Actually it's at my daughter's school parking lot. It was the only place I could find close to the house to take the pics and not get the car dirty.
It's funny you were here for 7 lvl, I used to be the NCIOC there until last June when I left for ESS and now I run Traffic.
What are you doing on the outside?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
HK, very nice looking ride. I know you didnt ask and you could probably do something better, but I was a bit bored doing pics with my own car, thought I would try something for you.

Hope you like it
Tom

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks! No, I haven't got a single bit of photochop skills. My sig is made in paint shop and that was a long process.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Glad you like it, I would be happy to do up anything you wanted, Hazman is better but he gets all the fun!! LOL

Let me know by Pm what you would want and I will take care of it

Tom

·
Registered
208 Posts
Actually it's at my daughter's school parking lot. It was the only place I could find close to the house to take the pics and not get the car dirty.
It's funny you were here for 7 lvl, I used to be the NCIOC there until last June when I left for ESS and now I run Traffic.
What are you doing on the outside?
I took my six years of Federal service to the US Postal Service and got a job in the maintenance division here in Portland. I had actually planned to separate and move over to civilian LE but because I was diagnosed PTSD no department would hire me. "THANKS IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, AND EVERY TERRORIST RESIDING THERE IN!" Now I feel better... I was stationed with SSgt Eselgroth (Spelling?) and SSgt Whalen, they were instructors at the CATM Schoolhouse at the same time I was there. How do you like traffic? Did you happen to relieve MSgt (or maybe SMSgt now) Grazens (Spelling again?)? Ohh and love the quote, a Capt S-3 I ran convoy with in Iraq had that taped on the inside of our M-1116.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
looking ****ing niceeeeeeee

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I took my six years of Federal service to the US Postal Service and got a job in the maintenance division here in Portland. I had actually planned to separate and move over to civilian LE but because I was diagnosed PTSD no department would hire me. "THANKS IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, AND EVERY TERRORIST RESIDING THERE IN!" Now I feel better... I was stationed with SSgt Eselgroth (Spelling?) and SSgt Whalen, they were instructors at the CATM Schoolhouse at the same time I was there. How do you like traffic? Did you happen to relieve MSgt (or maybe SMSgt now) Grazens (Spelling again?)? Ohh and love the quote, a Capt S-3 I ran convoy with in Iraq had that taped on the inside of our M-1116.
Eslegroth is now a TSGT (yeah, scares me too lol) and I did take over for MSgt Gresenz; he retired in Feb and moved to MN. I love the traffic course, but I tell you, some of the students they send here just make us shake our heads. I have the highest washout rate of any course on my unit and it causes me @$$ pain daily having to justify why I am kicking the student(s) out because they can't meet the standard. But that's life and I chose to stay there a few months ago so I must really like the head aches.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Weird as it may sound having been on the forum for over a year, I am a little self conscious when it comes to posting pics of the car. I see so many really nice rides here with some great exterior mods and I subconsciously worry that it won't stand up...but then I remember that there are a lot of great people here and that most everyone is very excepting so I decided it was time.

Dang, I need a moment....talk amongsents yourselves....I'm just a little vaclemped

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
you need to PM me with some picture ideas, time for a new sig pic and a cool picture. Well, maby not Hazman level but I will sure try

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Problem is I like to add sh!t all the time, the sig isn't big enough. Guess I'll have to resort to making a home page to link to and just list the big mods.

I have some ideas that I'll send you when the wife gets off the other computer (that's where my pics are)

Thanks!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Eslegroth is now a TSGT (yeah, scares me too lol) and I did take over for MSgt Gresenz; he retired in Feb and moved to MN. I love the traffic course, but I tell you, some of the students they send here just make us shake our heads. I have the highest washout rate of any course on my unit and it causes me @$$ pain daily having to justify why I am kicking the student(s) out because they can't meet the standard. But that's life and I chose to stay there a few months ago so I must really like the head aches.
Thats crazy, MSgt Gresenz was my tech school flight cheif and then six months later my flight chief at Osan. TSgt Eslegroth? That is scary, I will have to pass that on to some of my friends back at Vandenberg, should be good for a laugh! I never got a chance to go to the traffic course (certified Dispatcher, I am sure you know how that is... especially when you actually know what your doing on the desk, they never let you leave!) I can imagine some of the people you get through there though, need to have an advisory for the course... IF YOU SCORED LESS THEN 70 ON YOUR ASVAB, YOU NEED NOT APPLY! That should lower your washout rate! Tell Eslegroth I said hello, he should get a kick out of that.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll tell him hi for ya. The problem is we are the only DoD course, so all branches come through. Let's just say math isn't high on the Army's list of required skills for entry.....

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'll tell him hi for ya. The problem is we are the only DoD course, so all branches come through. Let's just say math isn't high on the Army's list of required skills for entry.....
Thats right... teaching the Army (and nothing against them, I actually liked working for the Army more then the Air Force in Iraq) some of them are a few fries short of a happy meal. Not that the Air Force SF didn't have its share of... well lets call them Special Airman. I love the color of car, I am getting ready to trade up to an R/T in the near future myself... thinking of going with silver, "Nightmare" Blue is tough to keep clean!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
For HKLEVI, hope you approve....

Tom

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Looks nice. One of the few Silver (cough..fastest color...cough) chargers around with the pinstripe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts