Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is taking a photography course and she had an assignment to shoot a large product. She asked if she could use my car and since I'm a photographer I figured I would help her out. She took these pics in just a few minutes. She got lucky with the beautiful clouds since we only see them in Vegas about 3 times a year. Haha

·
Registered
431 Posts
lookin pretty good. I actually really like what you've done to the wheels. I'm still sporting the stock 18" kicks but I'd love to do something like that in the near future!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Nanner lookin' good!!!!!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude ur wheels look sick!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, Yes I love my car even more now that she has new wheels and tires. Instant visual transformation. I still can’t believe this beauty is mine every time I walk up to it in a parking lot. My friends don’t have as much enthusiasm since I park at the end of the parking lots and make them walk. Friggin babies. :)

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
thats the beauty man!!! :rockon:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Those are frickin sweet pics!!! I do the same thing in parking lots...they really are babies

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice pics, now get out the middle of the road.

·
Registered
14 Posts
They are really cool pics, love the scenery...too bad we don't have that kind of backrop here

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Dang the 3rd one and last one look like a real fricken ad!
Great Pix car looks great!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Great shots, and those wheels look great! The polished lip makes all the difference. Perfect look!

·
Registered
294 Posts
LOOKS GREAT :D

Scenery is Amazing!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice to see all the Nanner love! :)
Especially from other nanners.

·