·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks tough, I like it.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I was in the shower this morning thinking about getting mine powder coated. :D

Looks pretty damn good; it also looks hard to really capture the effect. Its definatly something I will consider.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here are some better pics of my grill. Its a stainless grill that was sand blasted primed and painted with DU PONT paint. And my Mopar M that i made myself. ENJOY!
Question, I just bought a replacement grille for my SE and wanted to know how difficult it was to make the modification? Any helpful hints is greatly appreciated on this task.....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thats tight it looks like the grille from those commercials about oil.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Question, I just bought a replacement grille for my SE and wanted to know how difficult it was to make the modification? Any helpful hints is greatly appreciated on this task.....
It depends on what grill you bought. Mine was a pain. The Radius of the bend was too small, and the middle holes were nowhere close to the factory ones. But here’s an easy way to find out if it’s going to work. When you pull out your factory grill, remove the ABS plastic insert from the painted part of your grill. Use the holes on your factory grill to match the studs on your new one. Through a little chalk on the mounting hole on your aftermarket grill and place it on the car and kinda press it in and move it to where it looks good on your car. Press down on where the studs are on your grill so when u remove it, the chalk shows up on your car and you know how close your holes are. Might have to do some drilling, I know I did :( If you need some more help just post again, I’ll be on the forum here and there.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Have to be honest, I'm not a fan of the chrome mesh grill, but colour matched, it looks really good!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think it looks real good on your car. I think powerder coating your rims black as well would look sick!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Here are some better pics of my grill. Its a stainless grill that was sand blasted primed and painted with DU PONT paint. And my Mopar M that i made myself. ENJOY!
I REALLY like this grille. It was my second favorite overall. :grin:

·
Registered
365 Posts
great lookin grill. I love it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts