Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I may have the cleanest driveway in town :grin: my dad needed my beater to transport the dogs, so my new "beater" for the weekend is the R/T lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
ummmmmmmmm yeah i hate you....:grin: :grin: :grin: show off... all i have is this

Attachments

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Now that's a nice driveway. The R/T's are sweet, but that's the only time they don't look like the "king of the street" is when they are parked next to a SRT! Lol!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ummmmmmmmm yeah i hate you....:grin: :grin: :grin: show off all i have is this
lol is that the GCSRT8 or just a regular one with the SRT8 wheels? either way lookin good :).

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
yes its the GCSRT8 and its a beast i dont think the srt wheels will fit on a non srt grand cherokee but i could be wrong...thats my next vehicle right there they ride so nice and when you step on the pedal whooooooo...

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah those things are BAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
were you referring to the srt as your beater??? funny b/c around my town thats how we describe our cars as the beaters jokingly of course...like ill say to my buddies yo im bringing the beater or the shytter and they know im bringing out the charger...but when i say im bringing out the cruiser it meant my caddy that i had or now its the GCSRT when my uncles on business, wasnt sure if anyone else used this lingo...

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol my beater is normally an 01 rodeo, the srt8 is my fun/weekend/date car. don't want to get high mileage on it. The R/T is my dad's(used to be mine) I was refering to the R/T as my new "beater" lol but yeah, we use the same lingo as you lol

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
ahhh nice i see the lingo is everywhere good to know the car lingo world is bigger than new jersey...

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's how a driveway should look!!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Nice, very nice
You can really see the heigth difference between the two...check out the side mirrors

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
very nicee man

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
All the cars look great in this thread. R/Ts IMO look really tame from the front compared to the SRT8 or is it just me?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All the cars look great in this thread. R/Ts IMO look really tame from the front compared to the SRT8 or is it just me?
not just you. the R/T is a FANTASTIC CAR!,but after driving the srt8, it does feel kinda boring when I drive the R/T again. No offense. I'm sure everyone feels the same after an upgrade..

·
Registered
616 Posts
This is my driveway... There is no motor in the Chevy though..:cry:

And this is my Dad's new toy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts