Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what arrived today at the warehouse!!!!

Now unfortunately this is to a Subaru project. We will have the LX version soon. It is a Mono tube design, with a 30 way adjustable detented damper. Also the height is not adjusted by changing spring tension, but by adjusting the length of the strut. this is a big deal.

So this is to tease all of you!

mike
dms

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Here's a question...

would using these be an acceptable solution to small towing needs? I don't think any of the current Pedder's spring/shock offerings lean towards light towing.

I'd like to have my cake and eat it too and still have some scratch left in my wallet.

Could I put a set of normal pedders shock/spirngs up front, and then a set of these adjustable coil-overs in the rear for when I do have to tow I can just jack the height up so that my arse isn't dragging when I have the trailer on with a load?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a question...

would using these be an acceptable solution to small towing needs? I don't think any of the current Pedder's spring/shock offerings lean towards light towing.

I'd like to have my cake and eat it too and still have some scratch left in my wallet.

Could I put a set of normal pedders shock/spirngs up front, and then a set of these adjustable coil-overs in the rear for when I do have to tow I can just jack the height up so that my arse isn't dragging when I have the trailer on with a load?
OUR COIL RATES AND DAMPERS WILL PERFORM BETTER THAN OEM. WE DO OFFER SRT8 OEM HEIGHT COILS THAT HAVE HIGHER COIL RATES. THEY ARE PROPRIETARY, BUT IT IS SAFE TO ASSUME THEY ARE GREATER THAN 30%.

THE XAs will only be sold in a set of 4. I do not know if we will be able to get the rears separate fro a special order.

How much are you going to tow? We have done quite a bit of testing. You can load up a pedderised vehicle with a bunch of broozers and the rear will barely move.

mike
dms

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
OUR COIL RATES AND DAMPERS WILL PERFORM BETTER THAN OEM. WE DO OFFER SRT8 OEM HEIGHT COILS THAT HAVE HIGHER COIL RATES. THEY ARE PROPRIETARY, BUT IT IS SAFE TO ASSUME THEY ARE GREATER THAN 30%.

THE XAs will only be sold in a set of 4. I do not know if we will be able to get the rears separate fro a special order.

How much are you going to tow? We have done quite a bit of testing. You can load up a pedderised vehicle with a bunch of broozers and the rear will barely move.

mike
dms
Not much... planning on eventually buying a single axle trailer and hidden hitch. Gonna do some light towing with it, appliances, construction materials, furniture. It's essentially gonna take the place of a light-duty pickup.

That's good to know that the standard (if i understood you correctly) shock/spring combo can handle a decent load with dragging the arse around.

If that's the case then it sounds like the Xa's are more than I need. The standard stuff seems like it would work for me.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
whats the projected price for a set for the entire car. i saw the one magnum these were put on as the test car and i have to say the drop on that is amazing. (buddies with the owner of that lucky magnum here in michigan)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats the projected price for a set for the entire car. i saw the one magnum these were put on as the test car and i have to say the drop on that is amazing. (buddies with the owner of that lucky magnum here in michigan)
Give us another month.

I THINK, we will have a initial group buy, or may go with special price for 10 LX owners that will have to have certain addiditonal Pedders parts for a second round beta test after the adjustments we will do.

But with that said, we will be discounting our system prices, and have multiple systems associated with the Xa's

mike
dms

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
cool mike keep us posted. they look killer and i wouldnt mind buying a set

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where are these manufactured? Specs?

Also, estimated cost?

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Give us another month.

I THINK, we will have a initial group buy, or may go with special price for 10 LX owners that will have to have certain addiditonal Pedders parts for a second round beta test after the adjustments we will do.

But with that said, we will be discounting our system prices, and have multiple systems associated with the Xa's

mike
dms
How bout a Ballpark price? Just need to have sum idea here.......work with me bro!

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Can anyone post pictures of the Magnum running these? Thanks!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have a special price for the XA coil set for the LX that will be running thru at least the end of this month. Here is the ordering link:

https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au/peddersusa/Default.aspx?ProdCode=160059

There is a special intro price of $1299.99.

I honestly cannot tell you how long this will last.

We are on our 3rd order. So they they will not be in for maybe 8 weeks or so.

Now if you need to have a set ASAP, we can have them airshipped, but add another $325-$350 for shipping.

If you have any questions, just ask.

thanks
mike
dms

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
So Mike, who actually makes these ? Are they re-labeled BC Racing parts or is it the other way around ? :naughty:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts