Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
it's amazing how only 1 inch changes the whole look of the car. so let us know when you get their springs in stock and i'll make the trip up to you guys to set me up. i've done a lot of reading on their springs and they have very high production quality on their parts. and they have the spec's figured out for the alinement for the cars they offer springs for. i real like how they have different springs for the LX cars depending on the tires/wheel size your runing.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Bob, if you could, Id love for you to post some pics by themselves, we dont often get to see the whole rear cradle removed, and just last week, a few good pics of that would've helped answer some questions, about what an IRS is, and how it works:)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bob, if you could, Id love for you to post some pics by themselves, we dont often get to see the whole rear cradle removed, and just last week, a few good pics of that would've helped answer some questions, about what an IRS is, and how it works:)
Sure, Which pics exactly would you like posted? I'll get the others uploaded soon and we can add more rear cradle specific photos if you like. :)

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts