Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm considering getting this, i have the 9500i now and she's a beauty but it's not discrete at all, and that wire! I dont wanna go with the inviscord because then i loose my mute/lockout button for signals, so this seems to be the next best thing.

Thoughts?

The PASSPORT Qi45™ was developed after months of consumer and dealer research that revealed a majority of radar users would prefer an integrated, affordable radar and laser detector which was very easy to install. With that kind of demand, our team of engineers went to work.

The Qi45, a fully integrated, high performance radar and laser detector system, was designed to be installed in 1 hour or less! Now that is an easy way to own custom installed radar and laser protection. Add the optional Qi45 Shifter Pack and you now have Laser Shifting technology.
This would be way down the road too, i dont ever buy anything electronic as soon as it comes out. I'll wait till the bugs are worked out... oh yeah I'll wait till i can afford it too

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Juat as a FYI my boy you meet at the car show had his 9500 hardwired in his goat....and you still have the full smart cord function....

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Looks good! What the price?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts