Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife (The best in the world by the way) Gave me the go ahead to get the wheels and tires for my B-day(Aug 25th), What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
nice choice those were my 2nd and i think they look great on that white

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
saw those on a 300c the other day. very clean on a black car. the first thing i would do when you get some more money is lower it. looks great for a white car btw, diff but clean.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First thought: Man you are tall.:lol:
The car looks good with the wheels and stripes but just needs to be De-molded
It definitely needs to be de-molded ... but im scared to do it. ive heard some horror stories of paint flaws when they are gone. Thanks everyone for the comments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Congrats, and happy birthday!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats man, I have to say u made a great choice, but Im also a little impartial myself!:) Not to be hijacking ur thread, but how do you like em, I know its hard not too. They look great on ur charger! What width did u go with, I know with mine I went 9.5 all around and they stick out a lil up front! Again they look sick, oh and happy birthday!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Verty good looking ride.
Randy

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Really? Only 3? What are the other 2?
Neeper N5
&
MHT LLC

if i didnt pay $1400 shipped for my 300SRT's with tires that only had 900 miles on them (still had the nubbys on the tires) i would of probaly have gotten the LLC's being that Mr. Neeper only does a limited production run of his wheels.

Yes I was told it was Mr. Neeper by MHT wheels as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts