Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I am new here and found this forum and would like to join the conversations. i just bought my R/T this week, and found this forum. I Am like a new Kid with it. the color is Magnesium Pearl, and runs like the wind.

·
Registered
608 Posts
welcome to the forum tman. I have an r/t ordered, black with road/track package :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
TD1932 said:
I have been reading this board for a couple of weeks - picked up my red R/T this morning.
Welcome to both tman and TD. So lucky you guy have your cars. I too have an order in the works. Waiting for a Daytona. Hope to see mine late July early August.

·
Registered
608 Posts
tman said:
Camero wen do you expect yours to arrive? TD what do you think of your red R/T?
Hey tman, I am in BG status, dont even have a VIN yet, I will update my sig as things progress. Thanks for askin :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
tman said:
Camero wen do you expect yours to arrive? TD what do you think of your red R/T?

What do I think? Off the top of my head in order -

-Fast
-Quiet
-Solid
-Comfortable
-ishing it had power seat memory
-Did I mention fast?
-Wondering what kind of real world mileage I am going to see
-125 miles on the car - used 3/8 tank - EVIC says we are getting 17.5 - hmmmmm
-I have a driver side rear brake pad making an odd noise at low speed
-People look at us on the road - I still have not seen one on the road in our city ~80k population

Thats about all I can think of just rambling off thoughts.

·
Registered
331 Posts
camero said:
I have an r/t ordered, black with road/track package :)
I'm strongly considering ordering the exact same car. Out of curiosity, what kind of deal did you get on it? Did they discount it, or did you pay sticker? Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable discussing the specifics publicly.

·
Registered
608 Posts
gweempose said:
I'm strongly considering ordering the exact same car. Out of curiosity, what kind of deal did you get on it? Did they discount it, or did you pay sticker? Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable discussing the specifics publicly.
hey gweem, I have a family member at brampton, so I was able to get the employee discount :happy:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm also new to this forum, I bought my Midnight Blue R/T on 6/17/05 and I love it. I got the Sunroof and Navigation option. I was a previous Mustang GT owner but this car is everything I was looking for. I went into the showroom just to look around, this was before the Charger was officially released and saw it sitting on the showroom floor. 2 weeks later I was driving it off the lot. I was surprised the blue one was still there.

·
Registered
608 Posts
nuwaub said:
I'm also new to this forum, I bought my Midnight Blue R/T on 6/17/05 and I love it. I got the Sunroof and Navigation option. I was a previous Mustang GT owner but this car is everything I was looking for. I went into the showroom just to look around, this was before the Charger was officially released and saw it sitting on the showroom floor. 2 weeks later I was driving it off the lot. I was surprised the blue one was still there.
welcome, how do you like your baby so far

·
Registered
161 Posts
camero said:
welcome, how do you like your baby so far

This car is great, I thought I would miss the manual shift but I like the option of pressing the gas and go or the 5 speed automatic transmission. This car is solid and I love the looks I get in it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
congrats on your new babe. :) I took my R/T out on the road a couple of days ago. I opened her up and was steady climbing at 115. I had to slow her down when i noticed two do right (police) cars ahead. I hope you have as much fun as I am.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy raidernation, and welcome to the forum :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts