Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took delivery of this new black beauty on Friday. It had been on a dealers lot in South Carolina for 6 months:eek: and my local dealer in Georgia had it brought down. They have a $4500 bonus cash going on that I could not pass on it Fully loaded with all the packages I want. I love the power of the V6 and it rides fantastic. I didnt need a Hemi so this 300hp V6 will be more than enough for us. I had a Hemi in my 2016 Ram and started to get a 2023 Last Call RT in F8 Green until I came across this one. Glad to be here.馃憤

Attachments

Registered
Welcome from Pennsylvania.

Very nice looking car.

Registered
2021 Charger ScatPack WB
Congrats and welcome

Reactions: skiatl

Registered
I just took delivery of this new black beauty on Friday. It had been on a dealers lot in South Carolina for 6 months:eek: and my local dealer in Georgia had it brought down. They have a $4500 bonus cash going on that I could not pass on it Fully loaded with all the packages I want. I love the power of the V6 and it rides fantastic. I didnt need a Hemi so this 300hp V6 will be more than enough for us. I had a Hemi in my 2016 Ram and started to get a 2023 Last Call RT in F8 Green until I came across this one. Glad to be here.馃憤

Beautiful! Welcome to the forum.

Glad to have you as part of the Dodge brotherhood of muscle. Should you have any vehicle inquiries, or if you experience vehicle concerns, please send our team a private message to start a conversation.

Hannah
Dodge Cares

Reactions: Slidd and skiatl

Registered
2020 Charger SXT Plus AWD - Frostbite/Black
It looks great! I see those are the 20-inch wheels so it has the Plus Package and I see the sunroof. What other options does it have?
I love my 2020 SXT AWD. With the Alpine Audio, Nav and Technology Groups, it's a capable, bargain-priced luxury car with excellent performance and a sporty vibe. It covers all the bases!
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks great! I see those are the 20-inch wheels so it has the Plus Package and I see the sunroof. What other options does it have?
I love my 2020 SXT AWD. With the Alpine Audio, Nav and Technology Groups, it's a capable, bargain-priced luxury car with excellent performance and a sporty vibe. It covers all the bases!
View attachment 310780
It has Tech Group, Nav Group, Driver Conv Group, Alpine speakers but not the amp with subwoofer, but audio sounds fantastic to me. Love the leather in the Plus group. Only issue I have is the U-connect screen does not show the option to disable the Auto-lock feature above 15mph...My 2016 Ram had it but this Charger it is missing. I read that the dealer has to disable it now :cautious: I am blown away by the power of the V6 馃槺

1 - 10 of 10 Posts