Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm a relatively new owner with a 2009 Dodge Charger SXT. I'm into computers much more than cars, but I'm starting to learn a little and want to do some mods here and there. The car in my signature is the one I own. Today, all I've done to it is tinted the headlights, but I want to do a lot more as time and money permits. I've already seen some incredible mods just browsing through the photos here and it inspires me.

I'm in Phoenix and I'm also curious if there's any kind of Charger club here. Again, I'm not so much a car guy to begin with, but I'd love to check it out if any of you out here get together.

So say hello and if you want to suggest any cheap mods I can do to make my ride stand out, let me know.

Joe

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal. Use the computers to make the money and the car to spend the money. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Welcome! Look us up at Mopar360.com, we are expanding our club in Phoenix!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
^^^^^yea what he said!! good man Joe, and welcome from big bad a$$ cali :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I'm still working on my sig and need to take new photos anyway, so maybe this weekend I'll hook that up. I checked out the other forums, too. Thanks for the link.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Hi Joe! Welcome to the forums from your neighbor in North Phoenix! :wave:

Oh boy do we have a club here! We gather at 83rd Ave & Beardsley in the Safeway parking lot on Sat nights. Also, please check out this website for info on local get togethers! www.azlxc.com

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome to Forums from Chicago!

Watch out for that Bad Plum in Phoenix, She's nothing but TROUBLE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts