Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im here just soakin up all this knowledge I havnt even sat in my car and I love it! Ive driven the 2.7L when I rented one for work and I liked the concept so I know Ill have know complaints with my 08 R/T R&T! Im open to any constructive critism I can get!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Im here just soakin up all this knowledge I havnt even sat in my car and I love it! Ive driven the 2.7L when I rented one for work and I liked the concept so I know Ill have know complaints with my 08 R/T R&T! Im open to any constructive critism I can get!

Send me the keys and I'll go warm it up for 'ya!!:driving: JK!:D:D

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
so u havent even driven it huh?? damn! welcome from San Diego!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No I just bought and ship the car in August and its been in the Garage every since! I know a shame right! I bought the mods just tuning into threads and post so everything that Ive bought thus far I learned threw the forum. Before I get home I should have new heads and cams and a dynotech supermaxx set installed! I making sure there legal in Tn right now but you know its kinda hard doin things from Afghanistan!LOL

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
No I just bought and ship the car in August and its been in the Garage every since! I know a shame right! I bought the mods just tuning into threads and post so everything that Ive bought thus far I learned threw the forum. Before I get home I should have new heads and cams and a dynotech supermaxx set installed! I making sure there legal in Tn right now but you know its kinda hard doin things from Afghanistan!LOL
damn dude u have balls!! lol, youre car is gonna be all sick when u come back just to drive it :driving: nice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im not a speed junky or nothin I just to like the feelin of havin that option!LOL

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
lol fair enough, i cant do internals on my car cause i have a 7 year warranty and i dont want to void it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
See thats why Im here!LOL Didnt think about that! I just ordered new headers and I figured i would get better results with that combination!Thanks I think I have to shift fire!!LOL

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
lol damn glad i could help, i want headers for sure no heads and cam for me anytime soon, i feel bad sometimes cause all these guys are modding the chit out of their chargers but then again im like, hey if for any given reason, my car gets f'd up, i just take it to the dealer and voila!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts