Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from New Orleans and man you can't swing a dead cat with out hitting a charger. it was like every where you look your like their's a charger. and a lot of them where debadged only saw 1 or 2 Hemis:smoke:

·
Registered
430 Posts
X2!!

I was over there for the game yesterday...one of the ones you saw didn't happen to be a GMG Daytona, did it??

I was thinking the same thing, though, that there were a TON of Chargers there...though part of me was thinking that a lot of them were probably rentals considering the tourism over there...

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm from New Orleans and trust me, there are a ton of Chargers there. When I was there for the Essence fest, that's all I kept running into.And a lot of them were fixed up really nice. Made me wanna get more mods on my Charger lol!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
There was a blue DUB 300C that was on Poydras yesterday...it was BEAUTIFUL!! Except for the ghetto wanna-be-a-RollsRoyce grille...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
air vents

by the by most of the chargers had those dam fender air vents looks like a buick to me

·
Registered
430 Posts
by the by most of the chargers had those dam fender air vents looks like a buick to me
I noticed a few of those too...they looked kinda ridiculous on a muscular looking car :lol: Would've looked better on a 300.

I wouldn't do anything to my car to make it look like a Buick; Buick just reminds me of old people. I know Buick has some nice cars, and no offense to anyone who has one, I just have a weird habit of associating people to cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts