Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am brand new here...wanting to buy a Magnum or Charger...leaning to the Charger...I have NEVER owned anything but GM so...what can you tell me about the Magnum and Charger...I have read the reviews and done some searching here...I am leaning to a Charger R/T with the Road and Track option, MoonRoof etc...your thoughts and experience will be a great help...this will be my daily driver and I would be trading in an Avalanche for the Magnum or Charger.
Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
619 Posts
silversport, hi and welcome to the forum. i own both magnum R/T and charger R/T. i guess it all depends on what you are looking for in a car. if you are looking for the sporty muscle car look with the speed to match than the Charger is for you. now if you are looking for a cool looking man-wagon with room to store loads of sh%t with some kick a$$ speed than the Magnum is for you. The speed is just about the same in both cars and the interior is barely noticeably different. so really it comes down to your preference in style, to me they are both awesome looking cars so i got them both. if this doesnt help go to www.lxforums.com where you will find more guys with either the magnum or the charger and give you tons more input.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi silversport, and welcome, either way you go you will love the car. The Magnum, even though it is a wagon is the same size as the Charger (maybe even a couple of inches shorter). So don't let the "I am not driving a s/w" thing scare you into not buying the Magnum. I would consider your needs and make the right choice from there. They are both really cool cars.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool...and thanks! I liked the Magnum since it first came out but sitting in one at the Auto Show was a bit claustraphobic (sp?)...'course I am 6'6" and you couldn't move the seats around...I really like both cars and getting out of an SUV, the wagon seems the "smart" thing but I like the aggressive looks of the Charger a bit more...the SRT-8 is not an option for me so I will have to think about this before making a purchase...thanks for the welcome guys...nice place you have here.
Bill

·
Registered
245 Posts
Keep us posted on what you do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts