Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billet Aluminum Fuel Rail 5.7L/6.1L HEMI P5153783 Mopar List $749.00 MPSC $630.56

The Mopar Performance fuel Rail with included fuel pressure regulator and hose kit that keeps fuel flowing freely to the fuel injectors. Fuel pressure can be adjusted from 20 psi to maximum pump capacity. Mopar fuel rails are made from billet aluminum, have an adjustable regulator and are anodized blue. Fuel rail and regulator have been tapped for either 6 AN or 9/16"-18 fittings.

More pics and install docs here:
http://www.moparsupercenter.com/billet-aluminum-fuel-rail-5-7l-6-1l-hemip5153783.html

Jeff

·
Registered
460 Posts
how much are these?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Billet Aluminum Fuel Rail 5.7L/6.1L HEMI P5153783 Mopar List $749.00 MPSC $630.56

·
Registered
542 Posts
I saw these at SEMA and they looked sweet. BUT what will they offer? More fuel? What is the benefit of these to a SRT with no major mods? Only Intake, Cats, Diablo?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw these at SEMA and they looked sweet. BUT what will they offer? More fuel? What is the benefit of these to a SRT with no major mods? Only Intake, Cats, Diablo?
On your Charger the only benifit would be the "wow" factor when you open the hood. The fuel rail is designed for highly modified engines.

Jeff

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
I'm confused on the adjustable fuel pressure regulator, isnt the pcm the controller of fuel pressure without creating a return fuel system.

Ooops wait, i cant remember if 5.7's have return systems or not. Either way fuel injector pulse width is computer controlled so physically no more fuel is gonna be delivered than what is already being delivered it just helps fuel be more readily available to the injectors. i'd think

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice Bling if it came in Hemi Orange.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts