Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Put the colormatched MoPower front spoiler on last weekend, but didn't get pics then. Cleaned her up yesterday and snapped one:

I'm VERY glad I had it colormatched. I waffled about keeping it for a while, and even offered it up for sale once, but I'm glad I got it now and am very very happy with it. To me, it changes the whole dynamic of the front end.

Today, I drove to Houston and met up with Boggus to grab the stock exhaust off of his 'Nanner and get it slapped on. Two shady exhaust shops later :D, it's on. I left the suitcase and resonators as they were; I'll reevaluate that down the road.

I'm a tard and never picked up the hangers (or the heat shield!) so it's got a temporary hanger welded to one resonator, but I'll clear that and the heat shield issue up on Monday. This picture is far from great, but that's why my wife usually takes the pics:

At some point he had some pretty nice looking tips put on it. I'm extremely happy with it. I'm getting a high-pitched noise when it's winding down but I think this may have more to do with the welds at the beginning of the system (anyone?). Far, far, far better than the single tip POS (I have a 3.5L). Ten hours in the car today paid off nicely, even if I did bring back an army of dead bugs.

HUGE thanks to MoPower and Boggus for selling me crack. Er, I mean, for supporting my habit. Being enablers. Whatever. I CAN HAS MODITIS.

Tomorrow: The insect delete mod! :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Totally feeling the love around here.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
I HATE you......j/k...now I don't know if I want to go with the black for color matched spoiler. I have seen both in the last 2 days on my car's color and it is really hard to decide. Did you have the paint done after you got it or did it come that way?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
chin looks sharp dude. ive been looking at color matching one my self but not sure if want to or not. think you can get a wider shot on the car? id kinda like to see how it sets off the whole car:)

as far as the noise you hear, im really not sure ;/

thx dude

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I HATE you......j/k...now I don't know if I want to go with the black for color matched spoiler. I have seen both in the last 2 days on my car's color and it is really hard to decide. Did you have the paint done after you got it or did it come that way?
I'm actually far lazier than it appears. :D MoPower had it painted for me before shipping.

I'm starting to lean towards getting the colormatched MoPower grill. I'd have that one painted locally, though, since the potential for having to adjust a few things before install is higher. Haven't made up my mind on it yet.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
chin looks sharp dude. ive been looking at color matching one my self but not sure if want to or not. think you can get a wider shot on the car? id kinda like to see how it sets off the whole car:)

as far as the noise you hear, im really not sure ;/

thx dude
Sure, I'll get another later today after I clean the bugs off. In the meantime, here's a before and after from what I already have:

Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks gooe to me, did you use all 12 mounting holes?

Scott
Mine only had seven; five bolts for what I assume would be the original mounting holes for a Daytona spoiler, plus two countersunk screws on the ends underneath.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, I love that chin spoiler! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?
I'll send you a PM. I've never seen the price advertised and I'm not going to go over the creator's head and be the first to do so. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts