Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, got some more Mods finished up and ready to go. I will get it all washed up and since I am here in Seattle for the weekend I am going to go find somewhere to take some cool pics and also with some other cool LX's.

I Got the Blue Halos finished up and working good. I painted the interior Bezels White to match the outside. The steering wheel buttons I left silver as I have ordered the black buttons from Mopar Supercenter and they should be here next week.

And last and not least, I did the LSD Lambo Door Kit. The hinges are powdercoated black and the door jambs and inner fenders are finished in the Stone White.

More pics from a meet and greet in Tacoma this last weekend on post #34

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man your car looks awesome. I love the lambo doors. Great job.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
man....i'm in awe with your car!! i had to choose between a black charger or a white charger and looking at yours makes me wish i had chose white....sometimes..lol!! Loooooooove the color scheme you went with!! Seems like everything black on the car flows with the white effortlessly!! Lambos are a good look and the demon eyes are looking nice!! As much as I WANT those rims...just can't fork over the money for them!!

Like a McDonald's commercial...I'M LOVIN' IT!!

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
Nice job! :rockon:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Beautiful job on your car! First time I've really liked the lambo kit. The lights are way cool also.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Amazing car bro! Question...where can I get those rear decals? Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Man that is just awesome looking!! Outstanding job.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
951 Posts
Yeah, def, I'd have to agree w/ everone else's posts below....... that's wicked sick. Love the color scheme thorughout, very well balanced, not to much anywhere, but just enough to keep your eyes glued to the car.......

All I can say in summary is........ simply OUTSTANDING!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
SICK A$$ CAR BRO!!!YOU MADE THE WHITE LOOK CLEAN!!!:rockon: :cool: BY THE WAY WHERE CAN I GET HALOS FOR HEADS,FOGS??? ANY LINKS:grin: :grin:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Sj Charger.......ref the Halo's, I installed both the heads and the tails myself. I did a nice step by step write up on the tails as noone else has ever done that..... as far as the heads, there are plenty of 'em on here as far as install guides go. Just search up any of the previous threads on that.

I bought the heads from Focuztech and the tails are from Advanced Automotive Concepts. As far as I know, the tails are relatively new (within less than 8 weeks). AAC is the only company I'm aware of that's selling the tails. If they haven't updated their site yet, you might have to call 'em and order 'em up over the phone like I had too. Good luck dude!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts