Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wish I had more time to post on here.. But finally I got a chance to post and share with you guys..
Just a couple things I've done recently.

- Full boar exhaust setup with flat black 4" tips. Them suckers are expensive lol but they look good. I'm talking about the tips
- 15% front tint and 5% back
- New Srt8 flat rims wrapped with 275/40 nexen
- 8000k ddm tuning hid kit for lows. Inside dome lights. Trunk and license plate blue LEDs
- painted flat roof and spoiler. Gloss tails

Next I'll lower it and post pics of that later on

Oh and torred3.5 if you're reading this.. Dude I love the setup but I always have the worst of luck.. In my town there's over 20 shops here but only one bends pipes lol so he asked for both my arms and legs man I paid 385 for pipes... Apparently it was very difficult on a charger. Whatever man but I'm happy with it now lol sounds awesome

(^This one was taken before exhaust setup)

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Car is looking good! And wow that is a lot just to bend some pipes, well I hope it was still worth it for you! How does it sound? Do you like the rumble? Love the rims too btw, everything is looking sexy! :bigthumb:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car is looking good! And wow that is a lot just to bend some pipes, well I hope it was still worth it for you! How does it sound? Do you like the rumble? Love the rims too btw, everything is looking sexy! :bigthumb:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Sounds really good man and I loveee the rumble it sounds sexy as you would say lol but thanks bro! Still got a lot planned to do ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts