Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im installing the new Door Pulls as we speak from 22 Elite. They are killer! I'll have some before and after pics as well. I'll try to take some during pics to show you how to do it. Its not too too hard. Just takes a little bit of time.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have them all installed now...The one thing im not that fond of it the glue they send you. It was hard to get the corners glued down. Then when you put them back together the corners lift up and you have to shove them down with a small screw driver. thats the only thing i don't like about it. i think i could have heated them up a little and it would have stretched a little more, other then that they look great! I'll post pics up.

Jon

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hmmmmm..........you could take a lighter and burn the frayed parts off. Plus, I would have "tacked" down one end, then strecthed the other end to make sure it fit properly, then glued down the other end. The PICS on 22elite.com look pretty nice - but I am certain they cut and streched theirs.

You should probably at least stretch them - They'll look a lot better without the crinkles.

Does the stitching match your exterior color?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they actually don't look that bad. i just put some leather conditioner on them. i like how they turned out.

·
Registered
487 Posts
they actually don't look that bad. i just put some leather conditioner on them. i like how they turned out.

OK, sweet. You'll like those a lot better than the original.

·
Registered
885 Posts
They're better than stock, but I am like 10 times more satisfied with the Mopar Leather door pulls and they don't look so...aftermarket. They just don't look like they are tight and professional, sorry to say.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well first off im not a professional..and i never installed them before. i may sometime redo them, but as of now, they are fine. im happy with them and in person they dont look bad at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.