Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want my prescence to be known. I really don't have any inside information so about all I will be limited to do around here is lurk, speculate, and spectate. I have however been a real fan of the 1999 Charger Concept but I am aware that with "some" concepts they are just concepts that either may or may not make it into production but some of their components might be reused in different models. Lately I have been cought up in an obsession to find out as much as I can about the "NEW" Charger which is how I happened here. Unlike some people I am keeping an open mind about the look of the New Charger and I have faith that Ma Mopar will not let the heritage of the Charger get tainted with a lead sled of a car that has zero performance and is a ghost of what it could have been (if it does then look out Magnum here I come). Since my wife is pregnant with our first child and the baby will be due next spring I will be in the market to upgrade from my 2 door Sport Coupe Neon to a 4 door Muscle Car (or so I hope it has some muscle). I am a car enthusiast that is growing out of small cars so I need a new car to be obsessed with that is more grown up that doesn't say "HI" everytime you look at it.

So with all of that said I shall ease on back and wait to see what develops.....

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MoparMan said:
Welcome! It looks like we should be getting alot more info in the coming weeks.
That is good news. I look forward to getting more reassurance that the enthusiast was not forgot about before it is all said and done. My hopes (not very high incase there is a slight let down) are that the Charger will look atleast similar to the Concept and comes with the option of using the 6.1L Hemi with a 5 speed manual, good handling, and a nice sounding exhaust to let you hear the grunt of the engine.....I would be in automotive nirvana.

Later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts