Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...should of read this thread first than putting my "welcome thread" in the california section..but anyways...sup guys...new to this forum and planning on staying on here for a while....i have right now a 2004 nissan 350Z "show car" trying to sell the car right now so i could purchase a 2007 Charger R/T maybe a SRT-8 not sure yet...so yeah Hi!!

Rene

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome!
350 Z's are nice. Put up some pics! I think most here would like to see it even though it's not a Charger. Anyway, go SRT!
-J

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
hey guys...should of read this thread first than putting my "welcome thread" in the california section..but anyways...sup guys...new to this forum and planning on staying on here for a while....i have right now a 2004 nissan 350Z "show car" trying to sell the car right now so i could purchase a 2007 Charger R/T maybe a SRT-8 not sure yet...so yeah Hi!!

Rene
Hey Midnight, welcome from New England

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey midnightkillar/t welcome from california... My brother in law has a 2007 350z and we are always disagree on who's car is nicer, glad you agree with me:grin:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Would love to see some pics of the 350, just to compare to a year from now when you have an SRT that ANNHIALATES IT!!! :) Then you can look back and see how you've grown.......:)
Chase

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
::

here are some pics of my 350Z...enjoy!!

goodbye 350Z lol helllllloooo charger!!!

this is the latest pic...DUMPED!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts