Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm looking at buying a R/T.

Question though (sorry I looked around and couldn't find it)

I can't see listings in the cars for sale section. I only see 2 cars for sale.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
On a good note, there are only two cars in the for sale section, and I think that speaks to how much people love these cars.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I found my on Craig's list. They are definitely around just need to look. I got a 2007 RT with with 48k for about $14k. One owner and no accidents. Recent trade in. Look at Dodge dealerships. Most Mopar owners are pretty loyal so if they trade them in, that's where they'll be.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Most Mopar owners are pretty loyal
When I traded my '07, the salesguy also had a Charger. My '07 never made it to the lot, he immediately sold it to his brother-in-law.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got my 08 R/T from eBay. 72000 miles, no defects, and about $4500 under book value. It was at a dealer just 2 hours from my home.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Found mine at a local dealer. Traded my 2010 SXT for my 2008 RT with road and track package. It was a good deal to me, probably not as good as others have gotten but I am extremely happy.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I only see two there also. I would check cars.com or autotrader.
Cars.com is a good place. They list new and used plus have lots of research information on options, specs, etc. I've recently seen new 2013 R/Ts there for under 28K.
From my research there I found that one of my local dealerships had dozens of 2013's like I wanted and went there and made a great deal.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Autotrader.com would be a good place to look...I LOVE MY R/T:yes::driving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts