Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers all! Owner since Oct. 2005. Have been a guest on the site plenty of times, decided to kick my lazy [email protected]# into gear and register. Lovin my SXT, but after my upcoming deployment to the Persian Gulf, got plans to upgrade to SRT.

~Shout out to all O-town Chargers. Nice to see more on the road.~

Here's one for Evernham's win and 2nd place at Bristol this past weekend ! :rockon:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Cheers all! Owner since Oct. 2005. Have been a guest on the site plenty of times, decided to kick my lazy [email protected]# into gear and register. Lovin my SXT, but after my upcoming deployment to the Persian Gulf, got plans to upgrade to SRT.

~Shout out to all O-town Chargers. Nice to see more on the road.~

Here's one for Evernham's win and 2nd place at Bristol this past weekend ! :rockon:
Welcome from the East Coast :wave:
Glad you decided to join the fun, please post some pics of your baby :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
bout time! now get in here and enjoy the fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome fellow Hoser . good to see more canuks joining . Be safe in the Persian Gulf

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well........

Another Ottawa Charger owner...welcome from a fellow Ottawa lurker.

I might as well "formally" introduce myself too. Not that I want to hijack your thread or anything... :) I've been mostly lurking on this board for a few months, so I already have a pretty good idea of who the regulars are...I've only posted once or twice before.

Myself, I've owned my Charger for a little over a year now. If you spot a bone-stock silver SXT (except for tinted windows), that's me. I've been beating around the bush for months now about dressing it up a little--I love what RiderGraphix has to offer, and a spoiler is definitely in my future. No worries about up-badging though, I'm no poser.

I love my car; in my mind I couldn't justify the extra $ for a Hemi when I bought it, but in retrospect had DCX come out with the Sublime Daytona last year (mine's an 06) I would've gone for it anyway--I'm very jealous of you guys who own one. However given the depreciation on these cars, I don't feel like going through that all over again this soon... I mentioned this very thing a while back to the salesguy who sold me mine, but I guess he didn't want to try very hard to sit down and throw numbers at me anyway...imagine that. Most salesguys would've been all over me...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Another salutations from Alberta.....southern to be exact hehe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts