Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post here...but I don't own a Charger SRT just yet. Still looking. However, I do own a Jeep SRT8 and I've been a member on the cherokeesrt8.com for years.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Well atleast you are part of the Mopar family. BTW you don't have to own a Charger to be a member..

Welcome aboard

Big John From NYC:beerchug:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well atleast you are part of the Mopar family. BTW you don't have to own a Charger to be a member..

Welcome aboard

Big John From NYC:beerchug:
Thanks, Big John! Hopefully, I will have one within the month. I have my eye on two granite silver ones with the black smoked wheels from 2 different dealers. I got the price down to 44K but I think I can do better. One of them has to crack sooner or later with a lower price. It's just a waiting game now.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Good luck on your search and welcome to the site. Throw up some photos when you get it!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
230 Posts
congrats on the new SRT! she looks good!!

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
You're going to make everybody jealous. That is one beautiful SRT!!
The best of luck to you..

Big John:beerchug:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Damn she's a beaut! I searched and searched for that color and couldn't find one. Big Congrats!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, all. It did take me awhile to find her. My first choice was the granite grey with the black chrome wheels. I had to drive 2 hours out of town to pick her up.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Thanks, all. It did take me awhile to find her. My first choice was the granite grey with the black chrome wheels. I had to drive 2 hours out of town to pick her up.
haha.. i would have driven further if I would have found it... Again, Congrats!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well, here she is. Picked her up at the dealer yesterday.

Your new SRT8 is almost as beautiful as mine. :biggrinjester: :banana::locked::banana:

Where did you buy it? :beerchug:

What sort of deal did you get?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I picked her up near Sacramento. I believe I got a great deal. She's fully loaded minus the sunroof and Laguna leather options. All in all close to 50K with tax, license and registration. I paid cash but it was the tax that killed me @ 8.75%.

·
Registered
306 Posts
You made a great choice for a Supercar. :banana:

As fast and as powerful as an SRT is off the lot, as the 6.4 liter Hemi breaks in, she will only get faster, more powerful and more fun to drive. I have 9,100 miles on mine. :locked:

I wore out my rear tires after about 6,000 miles. Just way too
much fun on take-off. The front tires look almost new. :banana::locked::banana:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts