Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had not planned on doing much to the Charger, as of right now it is mostly a family car... But some bozo decided to back into her and I discovered that through the help of this forum I could do a lot of the work myself and save my deductible :-D Anyways, she's a 2010 Black Charger R/T with only a modified exhaust as of now, but since insurance is paying for the parts and its not major body damage(Passenger headlamp and corner marker knocked out, some scrapes on the bumper, and the clips on the grill are busted) I figured I'd take a stab at it myself! Plan on removing the bumper and replacing the headlights with the black AnzoUSA projectors/halos, replacing the grill with the SRT8 black grill w/ honeycomb inserts... and then I'll figure something out on painting the bumper when I get a chance.

My first thread looking for corner lamp socket can be found here: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146266

So if you can help, a reply there would be much appreciated ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
:driving:Welcome to the forums from Vermont!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vermont - 4 <> Texas - 1

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
welcome from san antonio!!

ps jeff, change your sig pic lol

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ! :wave:
:rocker: We just got back from a road trip in the charger that took us through Phoenix, stopped for a few hours to hang out with a co-worker in Gilbert. Of course the incident that led me here to the forums occurred while we were 1500 miles from home... figures...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts