Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, My name is Andre from Ontario... I live in the Durham Region (Whitby)... I ordered a brand new 2009 SRT8 Charger 3 weeks ago, I found out today that I will be getting a 2010 instead for the same price... the discounts up here are pretty crazy... $12,250 from Dodge, plus an extra $3,000 discount from the dealer... plus they are eating the rest of my 05 Hemi Sport Ram lease payments ~$2,000... I was not really in the market for an SRT8, but for around 30G's I could not say no!!!

ETA is about 6-8 weeks... I am really pumped!

2 years ago I sold my Hot Rod Firebird to start a gym called Anytime Fitness, it's going to be nice to get back into a car that has some balls :driving:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Hi Andre! Congrats and welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ! :wave:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Zionsville, IN. Was just in Toronto about a month ago visiting some friends. You will soon see him on here - Flex - He's a hoot!!!!:D

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome from the state of Maine!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome Andre, and yes the deals in Ontario are insane now!! Im about 4 hrs east of ya....

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Welcome from Zionsville, IN. Was just in Toronto about a month ago visiting some friends. You will soon see him on here - Flex - He's a hoot!!!!:D
Why thank you, JULZ. :D

Welcome Andre, from the other side of the Big Smoke.

:beerchug:

-=FLEX=-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts