Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys Im New Here and im from Oklahoma i have 08 Dodge Charger all stock right not but over the next few months it will be bagged and lay 22s
here what im working with

id like to find some place that sale billet interior pieces:alfdance:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Hey Guys Im New Here and im from Oklahoma i have 08 Dodge Charger all stock right not but over the next few months it will be bagged and lay 22s
here what im working with

id like to find some place that sale billet interior pieces:alfdance:
vendor on here... billet technology

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info ill prob be looking for lot over the next few months like what offset ill need to tuck 22

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
welcome and congrats for your car!

you can start with rims, a light tint and SRT8 rear spoiler, will look awesome!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from big bad a$$ cali :thumbsup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
yea there getting 5% with 12'' front strip also wheels are n the works also use slam specialties bolt n kit http://www.theslamstore.com/category_s/90.htm with
AccuAir Ride Height Control System
I'd be careful with the 12" strip, that's one of the few things the highway patrol will not be as lenient on. Strip needs to be above the AS1 mark. They won't usually pull you over for just that, but it is something they love to add on to whatever they stopped you for.

I have seen a 300 that had 5% top strip 5% bottom strip and 20% in the middle of his front windshield. It looked awesome, but I don't know how he avoided tickets.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im 7 inches from the as1 line on my truck the one n the pic ant had problem yet but my brother n law a ohp and instructor and my cousin a ohp but if thay want to pick on it thay can most wont unless your out doing somthing stupid to get stoped n the first place

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Welcome from Reno, NV! Welcome Aboard :bigthumb: