Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
I'm currently saving for a 2007 or 2008 Daytona. In the meantime I'm doing price and reliability research.

Is there a pricing thread anywhere, with what people paid for their Chargers? I'd like to see what kind of deals people are getting. I've tried search with no luck.

Thanks
Drew

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Modesto Ca. If you search, the title of the thread is "what did you pay for your Charger", or something like that. If you still can't find it, I'm sure one of these CF gurus will find it for you.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

After TTL I paid 33K for my Daytona. I got it through the Costco Auto Program. All I paid was invoice. :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome from Ashburn

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all !

:grin:

I tried searching again and found the thread:

What Charger do you have and how much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Thanks all !

:grin:

I tried searching again and found the thread:

What Charger do you have and how much did you pay for it?
Welcome from Wisconsin!

I'm also in the process of buying my 2008 Super Bee. The Bees are the most expensive Charger, so I'm not getting off easy; she's gonna run me a minimum of $42K. I say, buy what you love and have fun with it!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome from Manassas, just down the road. If you have any questions, just ask. There are alot of knowledgeble people out here.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin!

I'm also in the process of buying my 2008 Super Bee. The Bees are the most expensive Charger, so I'm not getting off easy; she's gonna run me a minimum of $42K. I say, buy what you love and have fun with it!

Yeah the Bee's are cool, and the color is great. Price is out of reach for me.

I'd love to get a lightly used Daytona and save some $$$, but around here most of the used Chargers I see are R/T's. The R/Ts are nice, but I'd rather have a Daytona R/T.

From the pricing I've been doing, by the time you buy a brand new R/T with some options, you are almost spending enough to get the Daytona which comes with nice options by default.

So I'll have to decide between a used R/T or a new Daytona!

We'll see, need to keep saving for a few more months.

Thanks again,

Drew

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Yeah the Bee's are cool, and the color is great. Price is out of reach for me.

I'd love to get a lightly used Daytona and save some $$$, but around here most of the used Chargers I see are R/T's. The R/Ts are nice, but I'd rather have a Daytona R/T.

From the pricing I've been doing, by the time you buy a brand new R/T with some options, you are almost spending enough to get the Daytona which comes with nice options by default.

So I'll have to decide between a used R/T or a new Daytona!
We'll see, need to keep saving for a few more months.
Thanks again,
Drew
LOL Yeah, the Bee is a beast and an expensive one at that. I have to wait just a tad before I can get her because I've got to help my mom out with her house repairs, but a few months won't make a difference, especially since the snow is coming. I'd hate to be driving the Bee in the snow. I'm planning on moving next year anyway to a warmer, dryer climate.

The R/Ts are very nice, and I know a lot of people who own the Daytonas, which are totally bad-a$$ed, so you've got some deciding to do, huh? LOL

Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome from just down the street....

·
Registered
213 Posts
Greetings, also from down the down the road, in Arlington. I was up your way today in Manassas. I will keep my eyes open for a Daytona ....

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!

Look into CARMAX for a good price on a lightly used Daytona.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
hello from san jose cali..........:grin:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!

Look into CARMAX for a good price on a lightly used Daytona.
TBYDaytona40,
Were you talking in general that I should keep an eye on Carmax or did you see a
Daytona there?

I've been keeping an eye on Carmax and I see a bunch of R/T's but haven't seen any Daytona's yet.

Thanks
Drew

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Hey Drew, Welcome from down the street, Roanoke, Va. My dealership has a used GMG daytona on the lot for 28.5K Dominion dodge 5403870202. giv em a call.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts