Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I have been on these boards before, a really long time ago and had an account (ChargerR/Tremendous..or something) but after a little while, never came back on because I was always busy with other things.

The other day I was searching up on the internet prices for various mods I want to do, and in doing so I found out about little features that my car already has that I didn't know about (my sound system, the hidden EVIC menus, etc..)! I felt like I did the first time I got her. Fell back in love, and I have the mod bug in me. I wanted to join the community again, tell my story, and really start modding her. I'm 19 now so I don't, and haven't yet had too much money to spend on the parts, but I'm going to be saving towards some stuff.

She's a 2006 R/T with R/T package, Stone White. I purchased her on May 21st, 2011.
She started out like this:

and

The day I picked her up:

As the story happens to go, I used to work a movie theater in my area. Coming back from my lunch break, on a busy (day-after-christmas) hour, I was T-boned by a drunk:

My first crash. My first thoughts though actually in that situation (and I remember this clearly) was "that's it, she's gone forever". (Me not knowing that I'd actually have her back and looking very new)..

The two big mods I have done on my car include a new windshield, and newer headlights:

With plans to go so many places with her, and have her in my life for forever, this is where things stand now:

Some stats:
She has all of the upgrades available at the time in 2006, when the original owner ordered her new, who was the only owner before me..he kept her super super clean.

She has 118,882 miles on her... she's just getting broken in ;)

She does not have a name (I still can't think of one!!)

The license plate reads "HeavensdooR", and not "Heaven's Doctor" haha. It stands for my favorite song, "Knockin' On Heaven's Door", the song which inspired my original bands name - HeavensdooR.

Glad to be here!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually will be moving to Florida at the end of the summer (transferring colleges). It seems everybody is from New Jersey! And thank you!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Congrats on the car, sorry to see the car look like that, but it looks like you've got it all back together as good as new.

Welcome to the site from Pa.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Stevens, yeah it was a huge transformation.. it was heartbreaking. I hate thinking that it even happened at all, but she's all good now!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome or should it be welcome back

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Welcome back! I'm in Aston PA just across the Commodore Barry Bridge and my parents used to live in Mullica Hill NJ. :)

Are you enrolled in Rowan University or Widener University?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome back! I'm in Aston PA just across the Commodore Barry Bridge and my parents used to live in Mullica Hill NJ. :)

Are you enrolled in Rowan University or Widener University?
Thanks guys! I am not enrolled in either of those schools! I am getting my associates at a local community college, Raritan Valley Community College, and I'm transferring to Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL. Do you have kids, friends, family in Rowan or Widener?

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Thanks guys! I am not enrolled in either of those schools! I am getting my associates at a local community college, Raritan Valley Community College, and I'm transferring to Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL. Do you have kids, friends, family in Rowan or Widener?
My Mother was Professor of Nursing at Widener for 20 years and retired in 2008. She did a few lectures at Rowan. She passed away in 2011.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My Mother was Professor of Nursing at Widener for 20 years and retired in 2008. She did a few lectures at Rowan. She passed away in 2011.
Ohh, alright, I'm so sorry to hear. Hopefully she loved it! I have heard from friends that Rowan is a great place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts