Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
i own a 2006 silver dodger charger with hemi, i live in the md metro area and i really have enjoyed my charger. I did the air intake, 22inch bigg chrome rims, trunk spoiler, i had the only LED tail lights smoked in the md area, clarion head touchscreen head unit, kenwwood amps and a kicker L7 12inch sub, hid 1000k head lights, the car really stood out around this area until Friday October 19, 2007 when someone decide to strip eveything off it when it was at my girls house in Columbia MD, so for any MD metro area mebers please beware the theft is very dangerous but if anyone runs across any of these part please let me know, i will rebuilt it again but can anyone one help me find a SRT8 front end, just the front bubper cover, again thanks to all dodge charger lovers and i'm proud to join you all

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas, and I am sorry to hear about what happened. Try WWW.MoparSupercenter.Com . They are a supporting vendor for the forums, and they have that bumber.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Man, this is really a sucky way to welcome somebody to the forums, but I will anyways. I have no doubt that when you rebuild your Charger it will be better then ever. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome to the board. I am a new member too and have found lots of useful information here. Sorry for your loss, but you know what they say build it bigger and better.

Robert

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Man that sucks, sorry to hear a sad story from a new member.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Welcome to the area. Columbia is usually a decent area, sucks that happened to ya.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

I'm so sorry to hear about your car. :sad:

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
That really sucks i'm so sorry about that , so sad lame ass [email protected]@'s will do that to a charger , well wlecome to the forum best of luck to you and your charger .

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Hello to all,
i own a 2006 silver dodger charger with hemi, i live in the md metro area and i really have enjoyed my charger. I did the air intake, 22inch bigg chrome rims, trunk spoiler, i had the only LED tail lights smoked in the md area, clarion head touchscreen head unit, kenwwood amps and a kicker L7 12inch sub, hid 1000k head lights, the car really stood out around this area until Friday October 19, 2007 when someone decide to strip eveything off it when it was at my girls house in Columbia MD, so for any MD metro area mebers please beware the theft is very dangerous but if anyone runs across any of these part please let me know, i will rebuilt it again but can anyone one help me find a SRT8 front end, just the front bubper cover, again thanks to all dodge charger lovers and i'm proud to join you all
Oh, man. I feel for you, I do. That's what baseball bats are for, I swear. I'd have a coronary if that happened to me. God, I'm sorry that happened to your baby. That bites ass. I don't care what anyone says about auto theft; it's equivalent to aggravated assault. I hope they find this loser and put him behind bars, or better yet, hand him over to you. I'd watch and take the pics to post on the forum so people can see what happens to auto thieves.

I hope you build your baby back to where she was, if not better. Good luck.

·
Registered
269 Posts
That sucks big time. I kind of feel your pain because someone tried to steal my Charger twice last year in Houston, TX, but I caught them both times, thanks to the beeper on my Viper alarm. I came out ready to shoot and everything, but the cowards took off. Good luck fixing up the Charger again. Hey, it'll probably look better than the way it previously was.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
That sucks big time. I kind of feel your pain because someone tried to steal my Charger twice last year in Houston, TX, but I caught them both times, thanks to the beeper on my Viper alarm. I came out ready to shoot and everything, but the cowards took off. Good luck fixing up the Charger again. Hey, it'll probably look better than the way it previously was.
The Viper system is nice. I have the Clifford 50.5X installed in my car with a dual remote beeper/vibrate system (each separate remote is like $150/ea.), which is kick-ass. I also sleep with the bat near the bed and I own a CZ 75 P-01 9 mm semi-automatic. Some knee caps would be severely injured, by bat or bullet, take your pick, if they mess with my ride. Period.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts