Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

wanted to let be done some mods to my Charger SRT and visited GS Motorsports in Santa Fe Springs CA, but they weren't there anymore.

Do anyone know where they have moved to?

Regards

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
They filed for bankruptcy. The company is gone now.

You might want to do some research on them before trying to pursue them: they don't have a stellar reputation.

·
Registered
182 Posts
They might have gone to hell but now they are called New Formz. Stay away they just ripped off two more customers this past month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NuFormz

No, i do know NuFormz and they are completely separate from GSM. They have been fraudet by Dan and Scott also...
Talked to Shaun Calson (NuFormz Racing Boss) yesterday and he IS a straight guy. They were a supplying company to GSM not more. But GS took NuFormz' name for billing. It's all quite weird.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Funny, they are going to get a visit from a few fellas from the LX forums this weekend. This will be an interesting event as they are not happy campers. Scott from former GSM has an office two or three doors down from them LOL.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Useful???

I think this will not give any effects to or impress the GSM guys as they will not be there. Dan has not been seen there for weeks. And Scott only appears from time to time as i was able to find out from the guys having their shops around.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
scott is supposedly at newformz now.
and theyre still taking peoples money

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm sure he will be in on weekends when that's when most shops do the most business. I wouldn't be surprised if he was looking for his next victim.

·
Registered
182 Posts
from the last guy that got ripped off recently.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
read these threads. somewhere in there, they guy looking for Scott seems to have found him, cant remember which post tho...
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=173638

shoot him a PM, he was supposed to go and pay scott a visit.. personally.. if you know what i mean

read the whole thread, but pay close attention to posts 11, 12, 13

1 - 11 of 11 Posts