Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Knarley for coming up with this great Mod and for Billet Technology to supply the great custom work. The install was right on to what Knarley wrote up in his install thread. http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55901

Just out of Box

LED all Ran

factory light with a lot of slack. In Knarleys instruction #4 it say little slack and he is right. I saw where the cable was routed and it is connected to a plug. There is a area down low that the wire is hooked to. Go from under
neath the left side by gently pulling the plastic and carpet away and you will see it. Unhook it and you will get a lot of extra slack like the image shows.

LED Lite up test.. Passed

LED hook up. I did this a little different then Knarley. His is great as well, but I was thinking if I ever need to change the LED's then using these would work out great. Nothing against his, just different.

All back together...

Ok, here it is at night. I did not use a flash, so sorry if the images are not that great.

Roof Glow.. Not that great of a photo.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Thanks to Knarley for coming up with this great Mod and for Billet Technology to supply the great custom work. The install was right on to what Knarley wrote up in his install thread. http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55901

Just out of Box

LED all Ran

factory light with a lot of slack. In Knarleys instruction #4 it say little slack and he is right. I saw where the cable was routed and it is connected to a plug. There is a area down low that the wire is hooked to. Go from under
neath the left side by gently pulling the plastic and carpet away and you will see it. Unhook it and you will get a lot of extra slack like the image shows.

LED hook up. I did this a little different then Knarley. His is great as well, but I was thinking if I ever need to change the LED's then using these would work out great. Nothing against his, just different.

All back together...

Ok, here it is at night. I did not use a flash, so sorry if the images are not that great.

thats clean.......:grin:

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Great job on your mod! Now you know what I meant when I said you’ve got to see this mod installed to understand how bitchen it looks. Your LB shifter design (even in the pics) looks totally awesome! I really like the mini R/T. Nice job dude.., real F-n' NICE!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great job on your mod! Now you know what I meant when I said you’ve got to see this mod installed to understand how bitchen it looks. Your LB shifter design (even in the pics) looks totally awesome! I really like the mini R/T. Nice job dude.., real F-n' NICE!!!
Hey you get the credit, I just added to it. Your the mastermind behind it the Mod.

·
Registered
690 Posts

Just out of Box

LED all Ran

All back together...

Thats nice...like it

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok this MOD rocks... I have gotten so many compliment on it in just the 3 day I have had it installed. Every some say how clean it looks... One guys said, not you just need revolving colors... That might be tough in the space we have to do this, but you never know.. I will not be that guy who does that one.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wire nuts are bad in cars...mmmmkay.
I taped them up really good with electrical tape before I finished. Seemed to be the easiest way to do it is I need to change out LED.. Plus it is really low voltage. Come on where is the Wire Nut Love...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
houses are stationary, cars are not, vibration is bad. what would I know, though? Im only a MECP 1st Class Cert installer, and professional of many years....But hey, its yourcar, Im sure you have good insurance, right?

·
Registered
19 Posts
houses are stationary, cars are not, vibration is bad. what would I know, though? Im only a MECP 1st Class Cert installer, and professional of many years....But hey, its yourcar, Im sure you have good insurance, right?
lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
That's a mean shifter you got there! Nice mod

1 - 17 of 17 Posts