Charger Forums banner

New LED tail lights on ebay?

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  HELLRSR 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Once they make 'em with CIRCLES, i just might jump in on that.

#4 ·
I haven't seen those yet! I really like them!

#5 ·
Those look like the top would be too clattered.....the cool thing about OEM led tails on cars and even the other afermarket LED tails for the charger is the space between each LED light......that tailight looks like they all light up so close and makes it look like any red tailight from the mid 90s

I too am wishing they make circular LED lights for the charger instead of all these crazy ricer things........circles like the g35 would be nice

#9 ·
IMO they find a way to screw up all these lights......the reverse lights are always huge, and what the hell is the point of that ugly red circle on the inside corner of the tailight? Just like on the other chrome / Smoked LED's they felt the urge to stuck a big ugly red square reflector on it

#11 ·
Reflector's probably there to make it street legal, be my guess.

#10 ·
when the light is on...it looks like a subaru legacy

#13 ·
I like the tails design, but want the double circle design.

#21 ·
I was about to order the Red/Smoked ones from http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07...spagenameZWDVW until I saw one of their policy notes that said something to the fact that if they did not have the color I wanted they will send me a different color (at lease that is how I understood it!). I attempted to send them a question regarding this policy to their email listed on their "Contact US" menu item but their email came up as non existent. So I sent them a message via ebay and waiting for answer. Has anyone actually ordered these lights and received them. Were they in good condition? Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.