Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open to all owners of a Dodge Charger who live in the New Jersey Area. Great place to meet others with Chargers and get advice on mods and other Charger info.

The website to join is njchargergroup.com

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
86 Posts
Open to all owners of a Dodge Charger who live in the New Jersey Area. Great place to meet others with Chargers and get advice on mods and other Charger info.

The website to join is njchargergroup.com

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Rob
What part of Jersey do most of the events take place in? I live in the Poconos, in PA (4 miles from the Jersey boarder).

Regards,
Ed

·
Registered
681 Posts
What part of Jersey do most of the events take place in? I live in the Poconos, in PA (4 miles from the Jersey boarder).

Regards,
Ed
Hi Ed,
Our events, m&g and cars shows we attend are any where from the Jersey shore up to Sussex and Warren Counties. Our Fall Cruise on 10/13 starts in Clinton which is off rt 78 near Phillipsburg. If you visit the NJCG web site and click on the events page you will see the what's coming up and where.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Congrats from The Mid-Atlantic Charger Club (MACC) to the NJ Charger Group for getting together . Its nice to see people get together and enjoy this car hobby we have. I hope both these clubs can do lots of things together as well. :smile:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Congrats from The Mid-Atlantic Charger Club (MACC) to the NJ Charger Group for getting together . Its nice to see people get together and enjoy this car hobby we have. I hope both these clubs can do lots of things together as well. :smile:
Yes we will have to talk about that. Maybe plan a couple of combined M&Gs and / or put on a car show sponsored by both clubs! We are a little busy this week getting ready for the Cruise but I'll try to come up with some ideas and shoot you a PM next week so we can talk.

Thanks
Fred

1 - 8 of 8 Posts