Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Modern Mopar Club of America is looking for new members to join our New Jersey Chapter. If belonging to Club is something that you would like to explore we invite you to come to one of our weekly Club M&G's and hang out with some of our Club members and talk cars. Our Club is based in Central Jersey and we usually hang out every Wednesday in Howell. For more information or to become a member please check us out at

www.ModernMoparClub.com

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just signed up! Looking forward to meeting all at one of the meet & greets!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the Club. We will be at the Boston Market on RT 9 North in Howell on Wednesday night, will be be able to join us?

·
Registered
539 Posts
just signed up. can't wait.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Jus wanting to know if anyone is from near Wildwood...I'll be vacationing there from the 5th to the 13th. Would be cool to meet up with some other Charger owners while there!

Let me know!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just signed up. can't wait.
Nice to have you on board Joe. We have a few members from up that way. We'll be planning a BBQ soon. I will be posting the date on the Club website, hope you can make it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Wednesdays are tough for me, but any weekend things are easy. if this bbq is on a weekend, im there!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wednesdays are tough for me, but any weekend things are easy. if this bbq is on a weekend, im there!
Well that is understandable, your way up there. Yes the bbq would be on either a Saturday or Sunday in Jackson Ocean County. We may try to do it on a Saturday in the afternoon then around 4 head over as a Club to the Chic Filet show which is goes on every Saturday night here in Howell. Its a nice show that draws lots of cars both old and new, plus the food is great. Keep an eye on the Club website for an announcement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts