Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my Intune, and loaded the 91 canned tune. I run 92 octane fuel, and wanted to know if it will be catastrophic to run it on the 93 tune.
Also, I've read that some guys put the throttle at 15%. Is that setting found in the basic settings? Has anybody got some input on whether or not adjusting this setting is worth it? What other settings are good to adjust? Any advice would be much appreciated!!!
Another question is for recommendations concerning some beefier sway bars. Brand names, dimensions, etc.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
So I just got my Intune, and loaded the 91 canned tune. I run 92 octane fuel, and wanted to know if it will be catastrophic to run it on the 93 tune.
Also, I've read that some guys put the throttle at 15%. Is that setting found in the basic settings? Has anybody got some input on whether or not adjusting this setting is worth it? What other settings are good to adjust? Any advice would be much appreciated!!!
Another question is for recommendations concerning some beefier sway bars. Brand names, dimensions, etc.
Keep it simple, match the octane to the tune you have your car on if you don't use an octane booster to match the octane rating to the tune you have your car on. In other words, your car is 91 tune, don't put 93 in, keep it at 91.

Throttle boost, I have mine at 12% but it's all about personal preference. I can't remember the exact location but it should be around "Modify Tune" selection.:bigthumb:

For everything else, the rule of thumb is this, if you don't know what it does don't mess it with it until you do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the fuel around here is either 89 octane or 92, so of course I run the 92. Didn't want to risk knocking, so I loaded the 91 CAI Tune. Thanks for the response!!!

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Yeah, the fuel around here is either 89 octane or 92, so of course I run the 92. Didn't want to risk knocking, so I loaded the 91 CAI Tune. Thanks for the response!!!
You're welcome! I know there are a few members here that could give you more insight too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts