Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Shaun and i work for Spectre Performance. We are looking for someone to let us use there Charger SRT8 for a couple of days to develop a vehicle specific intake for the Charger. In return you will recieve a intake upon completion of the intake. We will also give you dyno charts on your vehicle. Again you must be able to leave the car with us for 2 days and you must be in southern california. We are located in Ontario. If you are interested please PM me and we will see what we can do.

Thank you
Shaun
Tech Support
Spectre Performance
[email protected]

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ontario California or Ontario Canada? I'm assuming California, but I have never heard of "Ontario California" and would like to be sure.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Ontario California or Ontario Canada? I'm assuming California, but I have never heard of "Ontario California" and would like to be sure.
Yeah there is an Ontario California. His profile says from So Cal so i'm assuming that means southern California.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ontario is just south of Pomona (which is south of cities of Claremont and Upland).

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
What are you trying to accomplish with a new intake?

Are you trying for lower RPM or higher RPM performance?

Do you have the capabilites to do head work too?

Are you designing a cam to go with the intake? What about exhaust systems?

We don't know anything about you or your firm. I am sure that before anyone hands you an SRT, that they and I would like more information.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I have a cousin that lives in Ontario California and when he mailed me something one time, I'm thinking who sent me something from Canada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the company is located in southern california. right off of the 60 fwy and archibald.

go man go

i think you have the wrong idea of what my question was. i am looking for an srt8 to do a cold air intake not an intake manifold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts